Saturday, March 20, 2010

I lost count of the days but heres the update

Well I got a job at a hotel (I know, it wasn't exactly the venue I wanted but I was getting desperate) Everyone there is really nice and I have a lot of fun going to work. Thankfully I got it in time to make enough to pay my $900 taxes that are due. Ouch, I know. I didn't see it coming either. I haven't been having the best of luck but some how I am not discouraged. My car's wind shield got a rock chip a few months ago during the move, well now it is a huge crack!!!!! It happened an my way home from work this morning. I guess the weather was just cold and wet enough to make it crack. It goes all along the bottom. There is just never enough money. I know, my car needs a bath bad.





Yesterday was Jason's 28th Birthday!!!! I got him two shirts from threadless.com and we went out to eat with Jason's parents at a hawaiian chinese restaurant. I had the Mongolian Beef Special. It was really good. Jason's niece made him a raspberry swirl cheesecake for his birthday sunday dinner tomorrow with the whole family. Her cheesecake is way good and it is Jason's favorite, he doesn't really like regular cake!!! These are the two shirts...

Midnight Forest (for my Creature Hunter)
Excavation (for my Geologist)

We have been doing the Temple prep classes with his parents since we can't go at church because of our calling. It has been really great and I think my relationship with his parents has really grown. I love them and am so happy that they get to see their son get sealed in the temple (to the most awesome girl ever, ; ). I am so excited!!!!



Our plans are still strong for moving to Utah in August. I am really excited to be closer to everyone. I never thought I would say this but I miss Utah!!! and the Seasons, you got me Emily. When I move up I will probably work at a hotel but I am really interested in becoming an interpretive ranger like Emily was. I looked into it and my major is accepted by the national parks for rangers. I think it would compliment my soon to be Geologist husband. I am so excited. He is doing really well in school and is getting A's on his tests!! He really enjoys it, I just wish we would have thought of it sooner. We will most likely move to Provo since it is the most affordable.

Crazy thing happened at work. My bishop from my singles ward at BYU checked into my hotel!! It was nice to talk to him. Small world.

I hope you are all doing well. I am so excited that Mom is coming down, I can hardly wait!!! I miss you all and your beautiful babies!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESSY!!!!! 03/18/10

First signs of spring in Vista CA at Jason's House.













1 comment:

Nicole M said...

Meags, I'm so happy to hear you are doing so well! You just seem so happy! I love it. You are so thoughtful to have called Weston on his birthday...he told me how much that meant to him. I wish we could be there for your temple sealing! Good luck this next month...we love you!