Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hiking at Fort Ord Public Lands

Hello everyone!!! These are all pictures that I took with my old camera of fort ord that is by my house and of the fort ord public lands that are in salinas and of course all of the many creatures that jason has caught. The little horny toad lizards remind me of the gorons in zelda.




























4 comments:

Home said...

yay! a new post, beautiful place you guys live there. and no shortage of reptiles for jason to play with! miss ya megs and hopefully we can see ya soon!

Nicole M said...

NO WAY!!! I cannot believe Jason is holding those snakes! That is unreal. So cool. We haven't seen you guys in the longest time! Looks like you're doing well and hope to see you soon.

Ben and Lori said...

Umm, maybe you shouldn't touch those... kind of scarey. I'm glad you posted. We miss you Meagan!

Megan said...

Hey Meagan it's Megan Walkenhorst (aka Savage) It is great to see you. Those are some crazy pictures. Can I put you on my blog links? My blog is walkenhorstfamily.blogspot.com