Jason's boss was practicing taking portraits. so cute!!!! Guess who loves cup'n cakes as much as her mommy does? What pretty girls! This was soooo cute. Mikayla was so shy when she got there but then decided it was time to play with Uncle Jason. I just want to kiss those cheeks! Only Maughan's know how to appreciate food.
I wish this was in focus, I miss my pony. These are for you Bry. Chris loves to watch the fish. Jason and I walked up on this when we were hiking in Big Sur. Where's the honey? I miss you all!
yay, thanks for all the pics :) i clicked on your link a week or so ago and was so excited to see it updated! (was just too lazy to comment). Looks like your still enjoying the nice location you live in! We miss ya, cant wait for the next time..hopefully it will be more than 1-2 days
Glad you finally posted new pics! I want some info though! Next time you better post with some text! I want to see how you're doing! (I guess I could always call you too... lol.) love you! Miss you!
Oh my gosh, I gave up on checking your blog MONTHS ago since I didn't think you updated it anymore, and then I thought I'd randomly check it today and you have this huge long post! I love it! You also have so many old pictures of Thanksgiving that made me smile...I can't believe how much mikayla has changed since then!! We miss you Meagan! Thanks for the pictures, and hope you're doing well!
5 comments:
These pictures are wonderful!! It was like I was in Monterey. I always need a beach fix!! We love you Megs and Jason. Thanks for updating!
yay, thanks for all the pics :) i clicked on your link a week or so ago and was so excited to see it updated! (was just too lazy to comment). Looks like your still enjoying the nice location you live in! We miss ya, cant wait for the next time..hopefully it will be more than 1-2 days
Glad you finally posted new pics! I want some info though! Next time you better post with some text! I want to see how you're doing! (I guess I could always call you too... lol.) love you! Miss you!
Oh my gosh, I gave up on checking your blog MONTHS ago since I didn't think you updated it anymore, and then I thought I'd randomly check it today and you have this huge long post! I love it! You also have so many old pictures of Thanksgiving that made me smile...I can't believe how much mikayla has changed since then!! We miss you Meagan! Thanks for the pictures, and hope you're doing well!
Meagan, you're alive! We miss hearing from you. Nice post, love the pictures, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment