Well, I don't have any pictures but I had a fun time. Jason and I were with our friend Russ. We went to Outback and had an awesome dinner along with excellent service. It was packed too, we had to wait 30 min. Then we decided to go see Avatar in 3D!! I was a bit skeptical because of all the rumors I had heard but I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing to see a fantasy movie with new creatures. I thought it was beautiful. It kind of reminded me of the night elves from WOW. I had a lot of fun. It was difficult wearing the 3D glasses over my own but I made it work. Going to the movies on new years eve is a great idea. There were plenty of seats in the theater and we arrived 5 min. before it started and got good seats. I don't know if I'll see it in 3D again but I would love to watch it again. I might even buy the DVD. It was beautiful. Once the movie was over we went to Russ's house and watched the ball drop. I had alot of fun. It turned out to be a better night then expected since that morning we had nothing planned. Any who, this one was for you Britt. You asked for words so I give you words. I hope you did something fun.
Friday, January 1, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Well, I don't have any pictures but I had a fun time. Jason and I were with our friend Russ. We went to Outback and had an awesome dinner along with excellent service. It was packed too, we had to wait 30 min. Then we decided to go see Avatar in 3D!! I was a bit skeptical because of all the rumors I had heard but I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing to see a fantasy movie with new creatures. I thought it was beautiful. It kind of reminded me of the night elves from WOW. I had a lot of fun. It was difficult wearing the 3D glasses over my own but I made it work. Going to the movies on new years eve is a great idea. There were plenty of seats in the theater and we arrived 5 min. before it started and got good seats. I don't know if I'll see it in 3D again but I would love to watch it again. I might even buy the DVD. It was beautiful. Once the movie was over we went to Russ's house and watched the ball drop. I had alot of fun. It turned out to be a better night then expected since that morning we had nothing planned. Any who, this one was for you Britt. You asked for words so I give you words. I hope you did something fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wahoo...what a pleasant surprise to see a post :). sounds like a good new years eve..glad you are doing well megs..love you and wish we could spend more time with you..silly kids keep taking up all the attention when you are around, guess thats life.
Post a Comment