Today I woke up early to turn in an application for a job. Hopefully it will work out. Then Jason and I met up with his friend Noah to eat lunch and go on a hike. He took us to a cool pizza place called Flippin' Pizza which was really good. It reminded me of Two Boots Pizza in New York. Really tasty with fresh ingredients. I am definitely going back. We then went to Calaveras to go hiking. It was nice and was my exercise for the day (still doing good on that). When we got home Jason really wanted me to cook asian food for dinner. I then envisioned the hour and a half of work, thirty minutes of eating and then another hour and a half of clean up. Then I said "No way, I'm not cleaning that up." We then had to weigh our options, which means going out to eat. Asian food sounded good though. So, I looked online for a place in town and read a few reviews. I found a place called the Golden Dragon. We went to their website and saw that they had an early bird special if you ate before 6pm. I then looked at the clock and it was 5:20pm. We raced to the car so we could get there and eat the cheap dinner. We made it and it was awesome. They had this Sweet and Pungent Chicken, I was wary because of the word "pungent" but actually it was really tasty. It only cost us $15 to feed us both and it was a lot of food. Anyway, I am sure this is a real exciting to read about but, this is sort of like a journal. It kind of weirds me out how much stuff we forget about our own life experiences.
Here is my picture for the day since I forgot to take one while hiking. "Hello Everyone!" I am waving at you, so wave back I said, hehe. That's what my room looks like, if you were wondering, and this is what I look like while typing my blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment