Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 1: Stacy, you inspired me!!!

Well, I have seen all of the posts Stacy has been doing about her scrap booking adventures with Project 365 and Project Life. I would love to do that myself but no scrilla at hand. So, I decided to do a Project 365 Blog style. So I am going to try and post at least 1 picture and some words every day for hopefully a year. So for today I am going to post a few pics from christmas just cuz I should and also some more recent pics. Today all I did was laundry. 3 loads of it. Then I exercised for 30 min. I did that yesterday to. I am going to really try hard this time. Well to start off with the pics I took a few of Chris in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve which turns out to be Chris's birthday. He turned 12 years old.


Here are some Pics from today. Chris was sleeping in our bed so I covered him in the blanket. The next one is Jason giving Chris a Cat Massage and he was a happy kitty.






No comments: