Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 3: Girls night out

Today I made some custard for my niece. I had some too of course and they were good. I helped Sylvia in the kitchen and we made a lemon shrimp pasta from barefoot contessa. It was delicious. Thankfully there are left overs, yum yum. I also went to a girls night out that is put on once a month and all of the young mothers or married ladies with no kids (i.e. me) from church get together and bring food and talk. Sometimes we will play games. It was a lot of fun. Here in this picture in me and my friend Katrina. She is expecting a baby boy in April. Sadly her and her husband are moving to Las Vegas this month. I will miss her, she is really funny. Well, that is all I got for today.

No comments: