Today Jason and I went to his sister Anne's house. Jason went to a reptile store with Christian while I played with their Samoyed Makari. I love this dog. Even that sentence doesn't explain the joy I feel when I am with this polar bear. He loves to cuddle. He is big and will howl like a wolf. I want one!!! Here he is giving me some lovin's.
He likes me too, if you couldn't tell. He gets all excited when I come over.
This is Noel, their ChowChow. She is shy and does NOT like to be pet by anyone but her owners. If you scare her she will spray these glands like a skunk. Let me tell you, that is not a smell you want to experience. She is very cute though. Someday she might let me pet her. I think she's warming up to me.
Once again, I WANT ONE!!!!! Samy puppies look like baby polar bears. They are so cute. Google it. You will see.
1 comment:
Very cute dog! You are such a dog person. I wonder where that came from?? Love you Meggie
Post a Comment