Today I got all dolled up to visit Macaroni Grill, Outback and Chili's, which after braving through this crazy weather are not hiring. Not one of them. I even double checked at Panera to see if they had looked over any applications yet. Nope, it was to busy. At first everyone was saying they will hire after the holidays, but now they are saying maybe in February. This sucks. I'll take any job. Even this job.

We also stopped by Jason's College to buy his books. He is only taking 2 classes and some how his books cost $400 +. Are they trying to rob us. How can a paper back book cost $100, all of his books were used too.
On a happier note I found this picture online. I wish this was my B day cake. I am sure Weston does too.

Here are some pics I pulled from my myspace page of Jason and I during the care free days of our life. I miss it.





No comments:
Post a Comment