Today Jason and I went to San Diego to several Salt Water Aquarium stores. We got a Blue Neon Goby. I tried to get a picture but he was really stressed out so he didn't look very good. So I took pictures of our other fish since they felt like posing for me. We also went to Rubio's and had a fish taco. It sounds kinda funny now that I think about it, but yes we buy fish as pets and eat fish when we buy them. Anyway, I will introduce you to our current fish fam.
The first pic is of our Tiger Goby. We call him Tiger (we are not original in any way, its hard to name fish when their life span is so short.) He is very spunky and he loves to be in front of the camera. He came right up to the glass.







No comments:
Post a Comment