Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 7: Rainy day

Today it was pouring rain and really windy. When it gets like this you can expect palm fronds to be all over the road. Not very safe by the way. This is a picture out of our window from our room. Its their back yard. It looks nice with all the green grass that the rain has been growing. Coyotes frequent our neighborhood. We can hear them every night.


Today we had to take Chris to the vet because we noticed a bump on his tail that looked infected. We thought it was related to the Christmas incident when Cloe (Katie's evil calico) attacked Chris and made his tail bleed all over the carpet, not fun to clean up) Anyway, it only started to swell up a few days ago. The vet said it was a new cut, we thought we had Chris under tight surveillance after christmas but I guess we were wrong. She shaved his tail and drained it. Oh the joy of animals $$$. We are sure it was Cloe again. She stalks him around the house. Unfortunately Chris will now only be out of our room if someone is watching him very closely. I feel bad but Cloe can not be trusted. Poor Chris, as if his tail wasn't skinny enough.

I tried to find Cloe so you could see how evil she is, but all I could find was Miss Elli May (Yes that is her full name) She looks real friendly doesn't she. Here Kitty Kitty.

1 comment:

Home said...

ah, you make me laugh. I am so glad to hear you are doing well and you got some awesome goals :). Cant wait to see ya up here in August if that plan stays!! yahoo