Today it was raining really hard. We even heard thunder!!! Jenny said there was a tornado watch for Vista, Oceanside and Fallbrook. Weird. So after exercising I enjoyed a hot shower and sat by the fire with Chris. This is his favorite spot in the whole house, but only if the fire is going. He loves to be warm and cozy.
Jason decided today was a good day to do a water change and frag some corals. He can't do it without his little helper (i.e. me). If I don't help, this mess will stay there for a couple of days. Fish buckets, blah. I am glad that Jason has a hobby that I can enjoy though.
I found Cloe today to take a picture of. She is deceivingly adorable. You would think that you could go up and give her a good pat. WRONG!!! She will bite and scratch you. The only one that can give her forced lovings is Ralph (Jason's Dad). She is also the only cat I know of that begs at the dinner table. I gave her a few pieces of pork, thinking this might gain her trust or kindness. Think again. I think Chris is hopelessly in love with her because he likes to sleep in all of her favorite spots. That could be why she hates him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment