We then drove to Costco and did some shopping. Tasted all of the samples which held me over till dinner. Sylvia made a greek soup which was really yummy and easy. Well, sorry about no pictures. All I have is the Olympus camera which is really big so its hard to take pictures when your out and about. I wish I had a Cannon Power Shot but wow are those expensive.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Day 19: Beach times and bad times for others
Today Jason and I went to the Beach with his parents to see the extremely low tide caused by the Wolf's Moon (according to Jason). It was really low, you could see some rocks but mostly sand. We walked along the paved walk way along the beach between tamarack and the pier. It was really pretty but very cold. I was glad I had a sweatshirt on. As we were walking back to the car. A car hit a motorcycle and the guy got hit. He was on the ground. We were walking the other direction so we didn't see it happen but we heard the tires and screams of onlookers and turned around to see. It was interesting and anoying to see how all the people ran up to see what was going on, I mean they ran as fast as they could. They aren't going to help the situation by gawking. The biker guy's friends got off their bikes and called the police. We drove the opposite direction of the crash to avoid the traffic. I hope the guy is ok. I don't want to seem like i didn't care but being a rubber neck doesn't help anyone and there was nothing that wasn't already being done that I could have helped with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish I could walk on the beach with you guys!! Miss you all the time. Say hi to Sylvia and Ralph. Love you.
Wish I could walk on the beach with you guys!! Miss you all the time. Say hi to Sylvia and Ralph. Love you.
Post a Comment