Friday: I got a call from my temp agency about a long term temporary job. I went to an interview which I think went really well. Now we pray and cross our fingers that I get it. We also went out to eat with Jason's parent to Noodle Co. They have this coke machine that is all digital and at first you would think, Wow I can flavor my soda crazy flavors. Wrong. First theres a line to the door just to fill up your soda because all the kids want to play with it and then once you get their if you make a selection and you don't act fast enough it will throw you back to the beginning which makes it take even more time. Once you have your soda you press the button. The spout is hard to line up with the cup so you end up spraying soda all over your hands with no napkin in sight. First Sylvia sprayed her self and Jason laughed, then he goes thinking he will have no problem and then he sprays himself and then I think the same thing and then I spray myself. It is ridiculous and the flavor choices taste like crap. The vanilla coke does not taste the way it should. Anyway, its not as cool as you would think. It caused for a good laugh though.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Day 17-18: Lost memory and job hunting
Thursday: I actually can't remember what we did that day. I am sure I exercised and we ate dinner at 6pm. Played Dr. Mario on the computer. That game is really hard. I can't get passed level twenty. Oh, I remember, I got a lead on a nanny job so I called the girl but she never called me back. Lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment