Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 11: Zelda + Thai Food = Good Times


Today is Friday night which means go out to eat with the in laws. We went to a Thai place that was really good. The only bad thing was that there was this mysterious piece of paper in my soda, so they gave me a new one. I had pad thai with tofu, my favorite!!! Then when we got home we gave Chris his meds. I think he knows when its coming now. He will start to run around the house to every possible door that leads outside, in hopes that someone left it open. Too Bad. He hasn't been to happy with us lately. The torture will be over on Monday, poor kitty. I then started to play The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for several hours. All in all it's been a lazy day. We did have some crazy hail that came out of nowhere, that was exciting.

No comments: