Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 12-16: A Lot of Days Recap

Saturday: I helped my niece Katie make Vanilla Chocolate swirl Cheesecake to be eaten on sunday. She did most of the work. It looked delicious. I should have taken a picture of that.

Sunday: Jason and I taught a lesson on the creation. I think the kids liked it and actually leaned something, always cool. We then had Jason's sister Ann and her family come over and we all had dinner. Sylvia made homemade lasagna which was really good and then of corse we go to enjoy the much anticipated CHEESECAKE!! It was oh so good.

Monday: A pretty lazy day except that Jason came in with his hair all gelled sing "Fashion is Danger" from the Flight of the Concords. Here is a link to watch it. It's pretty funny.


Fashion is Danger!!!

Fashion's a Stranger!!!


Tuesday: You may be wondering about this picture below. Meagan, why would you take a picture of an ordinary styrofoam cup? Well, my friends, this is no ordinary styrofoam cup. This cup is filled with a Chocolate Marshmallow Malt (made with vanilla ice cream) from PEPPER TREE!!!! Oh yes it was extra special good. I know your all jealous.



Wednesday: First we went out to lunch to Flippin' Pizza and had that awesome new your style pizza. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Jason's mom has this border collie named Molly. She is 14 yrs old, blind, deaf, and can hardly move because of her massive body size and a tumor under one of her thighs. Needless to say it is a lot of work to give her a bath. She hasn't had one since before thanksgiving. She was ripe to say the least. Jason and I decided to give Molly a bath as a gift to his mom. Jason had to carry her up the stairs and into the tub. It was a lot of work but now she smells a whole lot better. Don't worry, she's just sleeping. I always check to make sure she's still with us. She has scared the crap out of me a couple of times though.


Poor old Molly.

No comments: