I love my Huz! Below is a picture of me at the top third pool and waterfall of the Emerald Pools Trail. It is so beautiful.
This was as far as we could climb in Hidden Canyon so we took a picture to remember it. We will go farther someday.
Jason in the Narrows. Those walking sticks were a life saver.
Here is Jason going to piss off a rattle Snake, I just about peed my pants. When you poke things with sticks they get angry. Luckily, it just went back into its hole.
Here are a few beasties that Jason caught. It makes him so happy when he catches snakes and lizards. He is such a little boy. I love him so much.
This is the coolest pool off of the road that goes through Zion. I have gone swimming in it a couple of times. Close to where the picture was taken is where you can jump off into the pool. One time I had coxed a bunch of Mexicans to jump in with me. They had all their clothes on. It was a blast. They could hardly speak English but Jason could understand them a little. If you look closely you can see me sitting on a rock in the shade.
I Love Zion National Park!!
No comments:
Post a Comment