Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 21-22: Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Monday: I was waiting all day for a call to see if I got the job or not but it never came. Annoying, I also had a doctors appointment at 9:45 am but didn't get in until 10:30am. Whats the point of making an appointment if you have to wait anyway and you see walk-in's getting in before you.

Tuesday: I finally got the call, and........ I didn't get it. Lame. They decided not to use the temp agency and hire on their own because it would be more cost effective. They then tell me I might be able to do a different temp job starting tomorrow but they never go back to be so I am still waiting. They will most likely wake me up with a call say can you come in at 8 when they call at 7:30.

Anyway, today Chris was having a relaxing day and he was all curled up. He started rubbing his face with his arm. It was so cute. He looked just like an otter. It made me laugh.




We have also been watching season 4 of LOST. It pulls me in. I am always left with a bunch of questions at the end of each episode, so of course you have to keep going.

No comments: