On Tuesday night Tyson called me around 9:30 pm and asked if I wanted to go to Disney Land the next day. Heck Yes I Do. So, to beat the L.A. traffic I decided to leave that night around 10:30pm and I got to Brittany's apartment around midnight. Sooo worth it.
Wednesday: Best day ever!! I had an awesome day with Tyson, Stacy and Scarlett. It was so much fun and there was hardly anyone there. We didn't wait more then 10min. for a ride. All Hail the Stroller Pass!!! Since I am from So Cal I was able to get us all 2fer passes so that they could come back for FREE!!! I gave my ticket to Brittany so hopefully she got to go with them on their second trip. I took some pics from Stacy's blog, I hope she doesn't mind. It was so awesome to spend time with Tyson's family. Scarlett was so cute. Stacy and I took her on the Tea Cups. I started to go really fast. At first Scarlett was having a great time and then she swooned and looked like she was going to hurl. She had this blank stare on her face. So I stopped spinning to avoid hurledge. It was hilarious. We were laughing so hard. Scarlett liked it. Afterwards she said it was scary but had a huge smile on her face. It was a good scary. I wish we had a picture of her face but this will do.

She also loved the dumbo ride and the carousel. On the second ride we were able to get Scarlett MY carousel Horse. I practically ran to it. I was very determined to get it for her. I now pass on the tradition to Scarlett to do whatever it takes to claim the prized and most beautiful carousel horse.

It was so much fun to watch Scarlett meet Ariel, Bell, Jasmine and Tiana. I had to take a picture with Bell, She is the only princess with brown hair.

I wish I could have seen Sleeping (as Scarlet calls her) but oh well. Next time. We also saw Tigger, Awesome! While we were waiting for Pooh, Tyson was asking one of the "cast members" questions about Pooh's costume, how hot, breaks, stuff like that. She wouldn't let up that Pooh was a man in a costume. She said that Pooh takes a break every 20 min and sips Honey Water to stay cool, then Tyson said "Spiked Honey Water, right?" Hehehe, it was funny. The girl tried not to laugh and avoid the question.


It was awesome. I felt like a little girl. During the day Scarlett fell asleep in my arms while Stacy and Tyson went on Indiana Jones. I sang lullabies to her until she snuggled up to me and was out cold. It was so cute and precious.

Scarlett wasn't too keen on being away from her parents but if you give her a piece of chocolate she is distracted enough to stop fussing. It was hilarious and a life saver. When she gets unhappy she will start crying "Hug a Mommy" or "Hug a Daddy" too cute.
Thursday: I hung out with Brittany while she got ready for work and she gave me an awesome LuluLemon top which I wear all the time now. Thank You Britt!!! I also cleaned her room a bit since she is so busy and I'm a clean freak. I drove home and took a nap. Oh that nap felt good. My arm was so sore from carrying Scarlett. Its amazing someone so tiny can give you such a great work out.
Friday: My favorite day. Go out to eat with the in laws. We went to Bruno's, an Italian place in San Marcos. According to ralph it is the only place to get pizza. California Pizza kitchen is not really pizza. The only real pizza has to be chicago style with pepperoni and mushrooms. He is very passionate about it. "It's not pizza!!" he will say with frustration in his voice. It makes me laugh.
Saturday: Tyson and Stacy came down to Vista. It was raining like crazy but thankfully it wasn't in Oceanside. Jason and I went with them to the pier and of course to eat at Ruby's. I love chocolate coke, mmmmmmm.

The waves were pretty big and they were making the restaurant sway. It felt weird. As we were walking on the pier Scarlett would point to both sides of the pier and say " Two Waters". It was so cute. In Ruby's Tyson took a picture of Jason and imposed it on an old picture of a guy from the 70's, it made him look like his dad. It was awesome. I want all of those pictures. We drove down on Tyson Street to the Park and Tyson took pictures of the signs. We then drove back to my place and took a picture of Scarlett next to our cat Chris. They both way 20 pounds. It was funny. Thanks Stacy for the pictures.

Sunday: After church we felt like torturing our cat. We call it "The Business Man!!!"

We had all the family over for the Super Bowl and we had Fajitas, which were way yummy. I made some Corn Pudding or Tomalito. It was awesome. It tasted just like Emily's Aunt's recipe. Sooooo Good.
Monday: This was a day for business. I drove to 11 different locations and turned in applications. All of which were not hiring. Lame. It was very frustrating. The only good part of the day was getting our first temple prep class from Ralph and Sylvia.
Tuesday: I got a call from Apple One and did a temp job for the day. At least I will get $60 out of it.
Wednesday: We decided to get Jason a real hair cut. It looks awesome. I love it gelled. The lady had to use hair glue to get it to stay up. We will have to invest in some of that. Here are some pics. Isn't he handsome!!!!
I also decided to take a picture of the bathroom I have to use. You may think this weird but I have to show people the degree of pure filth that I have to live with. It makes me want to vomit and guess what? It has been much worse then this. I would have taken a picture of the bath tube but it was to graphic. The layers upon layers of soap scum is inconceivable.
My Side.
Thursday: Girls night out for young married women from relief society. Always a treat. I made my corn pudding and they all want the recipe. There were lots of other awesome goodies. We also talked about relationships. A good quote for any married couple by President Henry B. Eyring.
"Pray for the Love which allows you to see the good in your companion. Pray for the Love that makes weaknesses and mistakes seem small. Pray for the Love to make your companion's joy your own. Pray for the Love to want to lesson the load and soften the sorrows of your companion."
My visiting teacher told me that target was hiring, awesome!!!
Friday: I filled out the online application from Target in the morning, hoping for some results. I decided to do something nice for Jason. He had been begging to go on a hike for a while so I suggested that we go. We went to Calaveras and it was really beautiful with all the green grass from the rain. Jason, always looking for reptiles, he found 3 rattle snakes under a board. Thankfully it was pretty cold which makes them groggy. It scares me half to death. He took some pictures and then left them alone. They didn't seem to mind. While on the hike my phone rang and it was TARGET, hurray!!!! They want to do an interview on Monday. Pray for me. I hope I get it.

Saturday: A lazy day at best. I did some laundry and Jason did homework. I watched the olympics and made some strawberry rice crispies for my sunday school class for V day.
Sunday: Happy Valentines Day!!! Today we taught a lesson on Noah and the Ark. They loved their treats. I asked one of the girls that was talking if she wanted treats. She said yes and so I told her to zip it, with a gesture of zipping my lips. Jason had a hard time trying not to laugh. She was quiet for the remainder of the class. While I have been writing this blog Jason took a nap with Chris. I love my boy and his kitty.





3 comments:
Meagan, I REALLY hope you get hired at Target! I loved working at Target. We'll pray that you get the job. Glad you're updating the blog.
Love your blog! You are happy and I love it! The business man is TOO much! How cute to pass on the most beautiful merry go round horse to little Scarlett!
i too love your blog, it makes me happy :). Im shocked you remember my aunts corn pudding, but then again it was pretty amazing, matt always begs me to get the recipe but its pretty complicated and im lazy....sooooooo if your recipe isnt too complicated, can i PLEASE have it? love ya megs
Post a Comment